What Are Cookies
For more general information on cookies, see the Wikipedia article on HTTP Cookies.
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of this site. Therefore, it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
- LSID – Used to sign in with Google account.
- SID – Used to sign in with Google account.
- SAPISID – Used to sign in with Google account.
- APISID – Used to sign in with Google account.
- SIDCC – Used to sign in with Google account.
- SSID – Used to sign in with Google account.
- HSID – Used to sign in with Google account.
- g_state –
- user_id – Used to sign in with Google account.
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services, and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Orders processing related cookies
This site offers payment facilities, and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
Surveys related cookies
Forms related cookies
When you submit data to through a form on the website cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
- NID – Contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
This site uses:
- Google.com (Analytics) – Used to send data to Google Analytics about user devices and behavior.
- 1P_JAR, Google.com (Google Ads Optimization) – This application is used to provide ad delivery or retargeting. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
- __Secure-3PAPISID – Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.
- __Secure-3PSID – Builds a profile of website visitor interests to show relevant and personalized ads through retargeting.
- NitroCachedPage – to provide load-balancing functionality.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work, the following social media sites, including Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, will set cookies through our site, which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
HOW TO MANAGE YOUR COOKIES:
Cookies may be restricted by your browser settings. Here are links on how this can be done for different types of browsers:
You can also set the types of ads you want to receive, which are generated based on the information collected by the tracking cookies:
Google Analytics: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can opt out of Google Ads collecting data at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
Read more about how and why we use your data here.
Hopefully, that has clarified things for you, and as was previously mentioned, if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not, it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
However, if you are still looking for more information, then you can contact us through one of our preferred contact methods:
Email: [email protected]