This Website collects some Personal Data from its Users.
Owner and Data Controller
str. Cherkovna 57, office 19, Sofia, 1505
Owner contact email: [email protected]
Third-party Service Data
Encharge integrates and automates commands in various online third-party services (“Third-Party Services”), such as Salesforce, HubSpot, Gmail. In order to use this feature, you may need to authenticate or log into Third-Party Services through the Encharge service or on the websites of the Third-Party Services. When you authenticate or log in to Third-Party Services through Encharge, we will collect and store information necessary to enable us to access that Third-Party Service and your data contained within that Third-Party Service. When you authenticate or log into Third-Party Services through the Encharge service, the Third-Party Services will provide us with access to certain information that you may have provided to the Third-Party Services, and we will use, store and disclose such information only to perform the commands you configure the Encharge Service to perform on your behalf. The manner in which Third-Party Services use, store and disclose your information is governed by the policies of such Third-Party Services, and Encharge shall have no liability or responsibility for the privacy practices or other actions of any Third-Party Services that may be enabled within the Service. We may retain certain personally non-identifiable information related to the data or content linked between Third-Party Services (for example, time and date sent, command name, names of the Third-Party Services), for the purpose of improving our Services.
Types of Data collected
The personal data we need to process for you is as follows
|Personal data type:||Source|
|Name Surname Family name||Data subject|
|Email Address||Data subject|
|Company Name||Data subject|
|Google Profile||Data subject|
|Profile picture||Access to Google profile|
|Names of bank account holder||Data subject|
|IP Address||Generated upon visiting the website|
|Website traffic information||Generated upon visiting the website|
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- Providing access to the Website.
- Providing the Owner’s services through the Website
- Personalizing and improving user experience, user communication, marketing, advertising and newsletters if you have explicitly subscribed to them. In this case, you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Billing and Payment
Users are responsible for any third-party Personal Data obtained, published, or shared through this Website and confirm that they have the third party’s consent to provide the Data to the Owner.
Mode and place of processing the Data
Methods of processing
The Owner takes appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data.
The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT-enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this Website (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communications agencies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of these parties may be requested from the Owner at any time.
Legal basis of processing
Our legal basis for processing the personal data:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is already a party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract.
- Executing a legal obligation.
- Data subject’s consent.
- In some cases, for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner as a Controller.
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
- To improve the customer service, the content, and features of our website according to the interests of our users and ensure customer satisfaction;
- Contacting the User.
- Analytics, User database management.
- Displaying content from external platforms and Heat mapping and session recording.
- To avoid legal disputes or defend our rights in the occurrence of such;
In any case, the Owner will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular, whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
The Data is processed at the Owner’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located.
Depending on the User’s location, data transfers may involve transferring the User’s Data to a country other than their own. To find out more about the place of processing of such transferred Data, Users can check the section containing details about the processing of Personal Data – https://encharge.gdprpage.com/
Users are also entitled to learn about the legal basis of Data transfers to a country outside the European Union or to any international organization governed by public international law or set up by two or more countries, such as the UN, and about the security measures taken by the Owner to safeguard their Data.
If any such transfer takes place, Users can find out more by checking the relevant sections of this document or inquire with the Owner using the information provided in the contact section.
The Owner will retain your personal data as follows:
|Personal data||Retention period|
|Data necessary for the performance of contractual obligations or the conclusion of a future contract (Name, Surname, Family Name, Email address, Company name, Google profile)||The data shall be kept for the period of performance or termination of the contract – termination of registration; upon termination and liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties of the contract; by mutual agreement of the parties in writing; unilaterally by notice from either party in the event of failure of the other party to perform its obligations; in the event of objective impossibility of either party to the contract to perform its obligations; 5 years thereafter, if necessary for tax purposes, defense of claims, responses to complaints.|
|Profile picture||Until it’s been deleted.|
|Billing and payment to the Controller||Until the execution of the financial operation and 10 years later|
|Website traffic data||Until cookies and other tracking technologies are deleted from data subject’s browser|
Personal Data collected for the purposes of the Owner’s legitimate interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Users may find specific information regarding the legitimate interests pursued by the Owner within the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
The Owner may be allowed to retain Personal Data for a longer period whenever the User has given consent to such processing, as long as such consent is not withdrawn. You may withdraw consent at any time by deleting the information (in case of it is part of your personal profile) or you can ask us to do so by sending us an e-mail.
Once the retention period expires, Personal Data shall be deleted. Therefore, the right to access, the right to erasure, the right to rectification, and the right to data portability cannot be enforced after the expiration of the retention period.
Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that the Owner refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data. Encharge LTD must confirm the identity of each complainant in order to issue a response.
- If the request is issued through Encharged LTD’s Data Request Form, accessible on https://encharge.gdprpage.com/subject, the data subject will receive an automatic confirmation email on their email address.
- If the request is submitted via the Data Protection Representative’s email address ([email protected]), the Data Protection Representative should issue a confirmation letter to the data subject’s email address.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by the Owner or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and the Owner’s data protection representatives Complaints can be submitted through the special form, accessible on https://encharge.gdprpage.com/ or through the contacts listed below.
The details for each of these contacts are:
|Supervisory authority contact details||GDPR Owner contact details|
|Contact Name:||Commission for personal data protection||Slav Ivanov|
|Address line 1:||1592 Sofia, 2 Professor Tsvetan Lazarov Boulevard||ul. Cherkovna 57, office 19, Sofia,|
|Email:||[email protected]||[email protected]|
Frequently asked questions
How will the Owner use the personal data it collects about me?
The Owner will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavor to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary. The Owner is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will the Owner contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorized access or disclosure.
Can I find out the personal data that the organization holds about me?
The Owner, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If the Owner does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organization that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the Owner or a third party, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored, and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organization, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
- Any details and information of automated decision-making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.